Granger Economic Development Association (GEDA) is a group of business and community leaders dedicated to the economic growth and quality of life in the Granger community. We are committed to devoting the time and resources for positive growth of the Granger community.
We can help you find answers to all your questions about doing business in the Granger area.
- Overview of Business, and Life, in the Granger, Dallas County and the Des Moines metro area.
- Available Sites and Available Buildings in commercial areas and a network of commercial brokers in the Granger area.
- Community Data on all aspects of Granger, Dallas County and the Des Moines metro area.
- Contacts and Tips for working with local and state government.
- Access to Business Leaders who know the community.
- Fast, personal and confidential service - We will provide you with a network of strategic allies who understand the questions you have, and the services you need, during the business relocation or expansion process. Take a look at our community and area and you will understand the benefits of choosing to locate in Granger.
Contacts: City Hall: 515-999-2210