The Plan and Zoning Commission shall chose annually at its first regular meeting one of its members to act as Chair and another as Vice Chair.
The Commission shall:
- Each year make a report to the Mayor and Council of its proceedings
- Adopt rules and regulations governing its organization and procedure as it may deem necessary
- Have full power and authority to make or cause to be made such surveys, studies, maps, plans or charts of the City
- Make a comprehensive plan for the physical development of the City; recommend the boundaries of the various zoning districts, and appropriate regulations and restrictions to be endorsed thereon
- Review and comment on all plans, plats or re-plats of subdivisions or resubdivisions of land prior to Council approval
- Review and comment of street and park improvements affecting the City Plan prior to Council approval.