To download agenda click here
Granger Special City Council Agenda
April 22, 2020 – 6 p.m.
City Hall, 1906 Main Street
On March 17, 2020, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds issued a Proclamation of Disaster Emergency, which among other matters, ordered the prohibition of community gatherings of ten or more people at all locations. The Governor’s supplemental Proclamation of April 2, 2020, extended the restrictions to April 30, 2020. Therefore, an in-person meeting of the City Council is impossible or impractical as contemplated by Iowa Code Section 21.4(1)(b). As permitted by Iowa Code Section 21.8 the Special City Council meeting will be conducted by electronic means. The public is encouraged to access the meeting electronically in the manner specified below.
The meeting will be conducted by Zoom at the following Internet link or telephone numbers:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898-9604-2458
If a Zoom user has the Zoom app, just enter the meeting ID
Or a member of the public may connect to the meeting by telephone using any of the following numbers (the Meeting ID is 898 9604 2458 #):
(312) 626 6799 (929) 205 6099 (669) 900 683
Depending on the caller’s long distance calling plan, long distance charges may apply.
The meeting will originate in the City Hall office at 1906 Main Street (which will not be open to the public) at 6:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Action to approve Affiliation and Cross Staffing Agreement between Dallas County Emergency Medical Services and Granger First Responder Department
- Review, and Action to approve revised amendments to Fire/Ambulance Constitution
- Action to approve Fire/Ambulance positions and pay schedule effective for pay period beginning March 30, 2020
- Action to approve the new logo for the fire/ambulance departments
- Discussion and possible canceling/rescheduling of the Citywide Clean-Up Day scheduled for May 16, 2020
Kristy Trzeciak, City Clerk