To download agenda click here
Granger City Council Agenda
March 25, 2021 – 6 p.m.
Community Center, 2200 Walnut Street
On February 5, 2021, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds issued an updated Proclamation of Disaster Emergency, which among other matters, encouraged all vulnerable Iowans to limit their activities outside of their home including their participation in gatherings of any size and any purpose. The Governor further continued the suspension of state laws requiring a public meeting or hearing to the extent the laws could be interpreted to prevent a governmental body from limiting the number of people present for an in-person location of the meeting, providing the governmental body provides a means for the public to participate by telephone or electronically. Compliance with the social distancing requirements for a public meeting would unduly limit the public’s participation at a meeting of the City Council. As permitted by Iowa Code Section 21.8 the City Council meeting will be conducted by electronic means. The public is encouraged to access the meeting electronically in the manner specified below.
The meeting will be conducted by Zoom at the following Internet link or telephone numbers:
If a Zoom user has the Zoom app, just enter the meeting ID 876 2942 4951 and the passcode is 611793
Or a member of the public may connect to the meeting by telephone using any of the following numbers (the Meeting ID is 87629424951#, the passcode is 611793: Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 +1 301 715 8592 +1 312 626 6799 +1 669 900 6833
Depending on the caller’s long-distance calling plan, long distance charges may apply.
The meeting will originate in the City Hall at 1906 Main Street (which will not be open to the public). The Zoom connection will be available starting at approximately 5:50 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda – Approval of Agenda, Approve liquor license for Mojitos Mexican Restaurant (pending dram shop insurance)
- Public Forum
- Action on Resolution 2021-07 – authorizing the Redemption of Outstanding General Obligation Capital Loan Notes, Series 2010B, dated September 1, 2010
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) required documents for Federal Awarding
- Action to approve Fraud Reporting Policy
- Action to approve Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Identifiable Information Requirements Applicable to all Federal Awards
- Action to approve Procurement Addendum
- Mayor’s Report
Kristy Trzeciak, City Clerk