To download agenda click here
Granger City Council Agenda
November 30, 2020 – 6 p.m.
Community Center, 2200 Walnut Street
The meeting will be conducted by Zoom at the following Internet link or telephone numbers:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 3159 9042
Or a member of the public may connect to the meeting by telephone using any of the following numbers (the Meeting ID is 815 3159 9042 #, Passcode is 812502):
(312) 626 6799 (929) 205 6099 (669) 900 6833
Depending on the caller’s long-distance calling plan, long distance charges may apply.
The meeting will originate at the Community Center, 2200 Walnut Street (which will not be open to the public) starting at 6 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Forum
- Water Treatment Plant Additional Filter Installation Project Financing
- Action to approve Resolution 2020-31 DIRECTING THE SALE AND DELIVERY OF $550,000* (SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT) WATER REVENUE CAPITAL LOAN NOTE ANTICIPATION PROJECT NOTES, SERIES 2020, FOR PAYMENT OF PROJECT COSTS OF THE WATER TREATMENT PLANT PROJECT
- Fire/EMS Report
- Action to approve the hiring of Jessica Juhl and Jon Juhl with an hourly rate of $12.50 (pending background checks and drug screen testing results)
- Annual TIF Report
- Review Annual Report
- Action to set Polk County TIF revenue request for FY 2021-2022
- Action to set Dallas County TIF revenue request for FY 2021-2022
- Action on Resolution 2020-32 – approving 2020 annual report to the State of Iowa
Kristy Trzeciak, City Clerk