- Adult Programs & Classes -
- Our Mission -
The mission of the Granger Parks and Recreation Department to create recreational opportunities for growth and enhancement by developing services. Our programs promote citizen involvement and a strong sense of community while striving to increase the social, cultural, and physical well-being of residents & visitors.
We are currently offering the following adult classes & programs:
- Adult Craft Night: Join us for a craft night for adults only. Projects vary per season.
- Financial Peace University: What if you knew where all of your money was going each month? What if you were debt-free, investing and making wise spending decisions? With Dave Ramsey's class Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money and start planning for your future.
- Adult Yoga: Yoga is for everyone! Yoga provides strength, flexibility, and balance for both body and mind. Regular yoga practice can help improve circulation, digestion, and posture. It can stimulate the immune system, decrease stress level, boost self-esteem and create a sense of calmness.
- Evening Bootcamp: This two month program will give you the motivation and techniques to achieve your 2019 fitness goals using a variety of body weight exercises that are adaptable for all fitness levels.
- Freezer Meal Class: Are you short on time? Would you like your Valley West Hy-Vee Dietitian, Jenn, and Simple Fix Coordinator, Jess, to do all the shopping, prepping and clean up for you? Join us for an event and bring home 10 delicious meals for your freezer, ready to pull when you need them.
- Indoor Volleyball: Non-officiated league with all participants calling their own game. Gym supervisor will be present if needed. This is a for-fun league with standings. Matches run approx. 50 minutes with rally point scoring. Best of 2 of 3 games to 25, playing the rest of the allotted time just for fun.
- Morning Bootcamp: This two month program will give you the motivation and techniques to achieve your 2019 fitness goals using a variety of body weight exercises that are adaptable for all fitness levels.