- Parks & Recreation -
The City of Granger is pleased to offer plenty of green space for residents and visitors. The Community center and shelter houses are available for rent.
- Department Goals -
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities.
- Provide efficient services regardless of income, background, & ability.
- Effectively plan for the future needs of Granger residents.
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
- To improve the quality of life for all citizens.
- Registration Deadlines -
Online Registration for Winter will open October 7th!
HITT & GO (Adults) - Oct 15
Creative Genius Art (Preschool 1-5th Grade) - Oct 16
Yoga (Adult) - Oct 17
Under the Sea Mermaid Party (Ages 3-8) - Nov 1
Youth Spanish (Kind- 5th Grade) - Nov 1
1-2nd Grade Basketball (1-2nd Grade) - Nov 1
- Parks & Rec Alerts-
No alerts at this time.
- Program & Event Information -
for Programs Cancellation
& Refund Policies Financial
Now you are able to register for Parks and Recreation programs 24/7! Click on the Program you are interested in on the left sidebar and follow the registration link. This will take you to our site for registrations. Follow the on screen directions and you will be registered before you know it.
Parks and Recreation Director
& Refund Policies