- Parks & Recreation -
The City of Granger is pleased to offer plenty of green space for residents and visitors. The Community center and shelter houses are available for rent.
- Department Goals -
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities.
- Provide efficient services regardless of income, background, & ability.
- Effectively plan for the future needs of Granger residents.
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
- To improve the quality of life for all citizens.
- Registration Deadlines -
Online Registration for Winter will open October 7th!
Stem Sampler Workshop (K-6th Grade) - Dec 8 Financial Peace University (Adults) - Jan 1
Lil Hawks Basketball (Kindergarten) - Jan 1
Freezer Meal Class (Adults) - Jan 27
TOT Basketball (3-5 years old) - Feb 10
Basketball Clinic (Skills) (5-6 years old) - Feb 10
- Parks & Rec Alerts-
No alerts at this time.
- Program & Event Information -
for Programs Cancellation
& Refund Policies Financial
Now you are able to register for Parks and Recreation programs 24/7! Click on the Program you are interested in on the left sidebar and follow the registration link. This will take you to our site for registrations. Follow the on screen directions and you will be registered before you know it.
Parks and Recreation Director
& Refund Policies