Due to coronavirus concerns, the Granger Public Library has chosen to take the following steps as a precaution to keep our staff, patrons, and community safe:
- Remove all toys, games, and puzzles from our public areas until further notice.
- Cancel all library programs scheduled March 16 – 21.
- Sanitize the library’s computers, printer, tables, chairs, door handles, counters, bathroom, and other frequently-touched surfaces daily.
- Keep hand sanitizer available for our patrons.
- Post prevention tips inside the bathroom.
If you prefer not to visit, but would still like to check out materials, you may call the library and let them know what you would like to borrow. Staff will pull the items and check them out to you. When you arrive at the library, please call the library to let the staff know and they will bring the materials to your car. We will offer this service temporarily.
You may renew checked-out materials by calling (515) 999-2088. We also have an outdoor book drop available.
The library also offers audiobooks, e-books, and e-magazines through Bridges. A link to Bridges can be found on our website at grangeriowa.org/library.
Updates and any future changes to services or programs will be provided through the Granger Public Library’s website and Facebook page.