The City of Granger is pleased to offer plenty of green space for residents and visitors. The Community center and shelter houses are available for rent.
Parks and Recreation Coordinator
Granger Community Center
2200 Walnut Street
Granger, IA 50109
Office Hours: By Appointment
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities.
- Provide efficient services to residents regardless of income, background, and ability.
- Effectively plan for the future needs of Granger residents.
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
- To improve the quality of life for all citizens.
Upcoming Registration Deadlines:
July Morning Bootcamp – July 2
K-2nd Grade Flag Football – August 1
K – 5th Grade Soccer – August 1
How to Register for Programs
All registrations need to be made at Granger City Hall office or on-line. There are 4 easy sign-up options for your convenience:
- Walk in and register during City Hall office hours.
- Place your registration form & payment in an envelope, place in the drop box located outside City Hall’s front door.
- Mail your registration form and payment.
- On-line registration (paperless).
Can’t get into our office? No problem. Now you are able to register for Parks and Recreation programs 24/7! Click on the Parks & Rec Program Registration link and you are ready to go. This will take you to our site for registrations. Follow the on screen directions and you will be registered before you know it.